this is a blog to voice my personal opinions, share some cool stuff and basically sling my crap all over the place.

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
Posted by nickchin - - 0 comments

So it is almost Christmas time and travel is apparently on the rise, i say apparently because it took me almost an hour to get through TSA check points. Hmm, maybe it has something to do with the whole body scanning controversy recently on the news that has people on edge. Thankfully, i was allowed to skip the radiation on my flight to Jamaica. I will tell you this much, approaching the area, i remembered many times friends of mine telling me that i look very angry and usually have a "f*&#@ off" look on my face... i tried my best to seem pleasant and as anti-terrorist as possible. So, im not sure if that worked or maybe they did just randomly choose candidates "that time", WHATEVER the case is, im glad i got to miss that, after all i still want children!


In the last 45 days ive been on a few flights between LA, FL and Vegas, this was by far the closest ive been to be scanned. It is actually, very discouraging to travel. I don't consider myself a frequent flyer now but if i was to be subjected to this for every other flight i take, there has gotta be some effect. I mean everytime someone xrays someone, there is always so much precautions taken for the safety of the examiner that i can only conclude with my common sense that it can't be good. 



I've always said no matter how much money i have i wouldn't buy a plane (high maintenance), however, i think it's time to change my tune! Private is the only way to avoid this... for now! 

after due-diligence i found out this pic is fake but still awesome lol 

Leave a Reply