this is a blog to voice my personal opinions, share some cool stuff and basically sling my crap all over the place.

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
Posted by nickchin - - 0 comments

Today, well this morning.. coming from a long trek cross country in a bumpy american airlines flight i found some solace in a video where rapper 50c is putting about $2,000,000 cash in the trunk of his Lamborghini. To me this is funny, who cares what he does with him money but it was just amusing cause why would you put $2,000,000 cash in your trunk? why the hell not!?  Shit i walk about with couple grand in my car sometimes... you know sometimes u just need to make it rain on a mofo!  lol dont tell me you haven't ever gone to ahh errr balchelor party and changed couple hundred bucks into dollar bills to have a heavy stack. Okay me either but, why not? it's still legal tender and screw the haters that wants to hate cuz you got a tall stack. So i guess that's really fiddy's motivation for making the video. Good for him.


just like these mexicans stacking up $207 mil, guess it couldnt fit in the  El Camino! lol


That harmless albeit silly video sparked an interesting conversation - started with how stupid he was being and Mr. X and Mr. Y are so much more remarkable and distinguished fiscally responsible people. Oddly, the tone of the conversation actually got a bit condescending because i was told i should learn from Mr. Y and it struck me! It was as surreal as being robbed by gun point in the middle of a busy store in broad day light... you realize it's happening but wtf? really?  lol I guess the chain of events made me vocalize what i've thought about facebook for the longest time. It is fucking entertainment. I dont watch reality tv for a reason... i got my own reality, my own drama so i dont need to have those types of shows on my mind. If you dont understand what i mean, i'll put it this way, i don't do second life because ive got a real life.


Facebook, while i do from time to time share 'deep' thoughts and make my comments and opinions on current events, for the most part it is just a great way to re-connect with old friends, i guess make couple new ones (or at least realize how weird someone you recently met is) and entertain yourself and others. My good friend Ro-fingdangle who insisted i do this blog, answered my question of what should i blog about very simple... anything you want but no one is going to read or subscribe if you make them depressed. It's been a couple weeks now and my blog still hasnt really taken any shape or direction, it is just going as random as i think. fun eh? not a clue what to expect next - if i knew i'd share.

So i will leave you with this thought facebook although a good place to get info and references for practical things and applications - it is just for fun (ie. for me at least) so lighten up! If you really want to talk economics, politics, and other boring things - we can but let's do it privately so we dont bore everyone who is looking for a momentary break from stress and pressure of reality.

Leave a Reply