this is a blog to voice my personal opinions, share some cool stuff and basically sling my crap all over the place.

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
Posted by nickchin - - 0 comments

I found myself in Great River one Sunday afternoon looking for some food. This area is well known for great seafood but alas, Sundays no restaurants are open so i searched for an open restaurant with my friend Robert, he led me to cross this God-forsaken bridge that was barely wide enough for me who is already slim as it is and you could feel the dang thing shaking! Oh yea, generally it just felt very unsafe - yea there are barriers to stop trespassers but this is Jamaica, that's like an invitation! What i didn't like was the thin ass wire they had for handle railing... lucky for me it wasnt windy as evident from the stillness of the water below.



That's Robert always ready to soldier through shit.
And that's the "bridge" actually it's untop of a big pipe. lol

These are pics from the other side, looking out to Sea. nice eh?


 




That's a bit of the pipe i walked on... looks big from here but yea, it's not! lol and that is only showing about 1/4 the actual distance.
This is Ginger Firey.. LOL an awesome Russian automobile parked up at said closed restaurant. 
Anyways, here is to seeing a different aspect of wonderful Jamaica!

Leave a Reply