this is a blog to voice my personal opinions, share some cool stuff and basically sling my crap all over the place.

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
Posted by nickchin - - 0 comments

I've decided to blog often so before I went to sleep last night i wrote a long @ss blog on my Android... saved draft since it wasn't complete and now I look to finish and post it and it isnt there, doesnt exist. This really aggravating because it took twice as long than if i used my blackberry because of the onscreen keyboard.
Technology keeping me from my technical advancement. The ironic thing is that the blog was a comparison between, Android, Iphone, Blackberry.lol. I guess android lost a point there!!!   FAIL



Oh well, gonna keep going on like the energizer bunny!

Leave a Reply