this is a blog to voice my personal opinions, share some cool stuff and basically sling my crap all over the place.

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
Posted by nickchin - - 0 comments

So as i continue on this path of bloggin.. albeit aimless. Today there is actual stuff going on, besides the madness about to barrel at me. Special congrats to one of my long time friends, he has his first born arrive this morning after a crazy 10 hours? no 12 hours? I tried to stay up for the good news but crashed at about 9am for an hour nap. So, WORLD say What's up to Kyle Jones! Congrats again Kev & Barb! Good job!


So when Jah give one him tek back one. Referring to the recent passing of  Gregory Isaacs. Not only was he quoted in countless guys pickup lines to girls (referring to NIGHT NURSE, of course) but he was a real super icon in the world of reggae and Jamaican Artists.


 Gregory Isaac was truly a prolific artist releasing a few hundred albums, closer to 500 i think! He died from a long battle with lung cancer. My condolences goes out to his family , friends and the millions of like minded fans. Rest in peace rasta fari.

While the fiyah a blaze high, i going to ask your opinion on a new iconic stamp i want to use for all my creative work i do. It represents strength and some deep sentiments. Anyways, let me know what you think! With out without the tribal Judah gear?







Here is a funny ads from the past  LOL - it's hilarious.
Anyways, HAVE fun and be safe out there!!
                                 




Leave a Reply