this is a blog to voice my personal opinions, share some cool stuff and basically sling my crap all over the place.

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
Posted by nickchin - - 0 comments

As 2010 comes to an end, i find myself involved in so many projects it is unbelievable. However, after a recent trip to Los Angeles and some time well spent with a juggernaut in the word slinging hustle (pun intended- his web address is www.wordsling.com) i've come to the realization that "blogging" and being more more social within social network isn't all bad. Of course this wasnt without a little push from a good friend of mine on the other side of the world, ( www.fashionthirst.com ). Whose combined IQs would equal more than the word count of this entry. lol.

Really though, i've never thought i was important enough or rather interesting enough to have a blog myself but it will be a good way to document certain things as they happen and share with others. So, what will my blog be about?? You guess is as good as mine. The best thing to do is just check back! I'm pretty sure it will end up being a smorgasbord of random things, thoughts, videos, news, observations, funny shit and surprises all around. Oh yea, put your kids away and you probably shouldn't check out my blog while you're at work. I will be cursing, entertaining profanity and pretty much acting an ass. I hope you can understand my madness through it all though! By the way, im new to all of this so take it easy! And no i won't be spending anytime proofing it or punctuating or being "proper" lol this is Nick... Live and uncut! Raw

Until my next post, check out that fish i caught in Jamaica. They call it a "skinfish", "triggerfish". This fish is crazy cool, chiclets for teeth, skin thick as a shark and beautiful! Tricky part is eating it, you have to literally rip the skin off the body to reveal a very fleshy fish. The meat when cooked actually have a very unique texture, very "meaty". Great eating fish actually! Oh and i caught a bunch of them in about 100 ft of water over sand spots ( opposed to white sandy openings). The video below shows my captain, "Everton" remove the skin and clean the cuts. It is hard to tell but it is like a very rigid, thick leather like coat!
Until next time Tight lines!

Leave a Reply